Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feed Our Families

Feed Our Families
Our own food journey has ventured thru a variety of food issues and special diets for our son, including gluten-free, casein-free, egg-free, and citrus-free diets, rotation diets and elimination diets. My son also has severe reactions to high fructose corn syrup, and artificial colors, additives and preservatives. While it's been a challenge, I know that many families struggle with even more food issues.
Although I do enjoy good food, I'm a working mom, with food sensitivities in our house and a budget to stick to. I'm a realist and have found short cuts in the kitchen to keep things simple, good and healthy.  I'll share them with you...and much more!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home